The website located at https://www.rollfi.xyz/ (the “Site”) is a copyrighted work belonging to rollfi, inc (“Rollfi”, “us”, “our”, and “we”). Certain features of the Site may be subject to additional guidelines, terms, or rules, which will be posted on the Site in connection with such features. All such additional terms, guidelines, and rules are incorporated by reference into these Terms.
These Terms of Service (these “Terms”) set forth the legally binding terms and conditions that govern your use of the Site. By accessing or using the Site, you are accepting these Terms (on behalf of yourself and/or the entity that you represent and its authorized representatives), and you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into these Terms (on behalf of yourself and/or the entity that you represent and its authorized representatives). You may not access or use the Site or accept the Terms if you are not at least 18 years old. If you do not agree with all of the provisions of these Terms, do not access and/or use the Site.
These terms require the use of arbitration (Section 11.2) on an individual basis to resolve disputes, rather than jury trials or class actions, and also limit the remedies available to you in the event of a dispute.
2. Access to the Site
3. User Content
4. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold Rollfi (and its officers, employees, and agents) harmless, including costs and attorneys’ fees, from any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of (a) your use of the Site, (b) your violation of these Terms, (c) your violation of applicable laws or regulations or (d) your User Content (each a “Claim”). Rollfi reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us, and you agree to cooperate with our defense of these claims. You agree not to settle any matter without the prior written consent of Rollfi. Rollfi will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action or proceeding upon becoming aware of it.
5. Verification. You agree that Rollfi has your permission to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies any individual who creates or otherwise accesses a Rollfi Account. Rollfi may from time to time request your name, address, date of birth, social security number, or other information (including identification documents such as a driver’s license) for identification purposes. Rollfi shall have full and absolute discretion to decline to offer any of its products and services for any lawful reason.
6. Third-Party Links & Ads; Other Users
THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, AND COMPANY (AND OUR SUPPLIERS) EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING ALL WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, ACCURACY, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE (AND OUR SUPPLIERS) MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS, OR WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL CODE, COMPLETE, LEGAL, OR SAFE. IF APPLICABLE LAW REQUIRES ANY WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO NINETY (90) DAYS FROM THE DATE OF FIRST USE.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
8. Limitation on Liability
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY (OR OUR SUPPLIERS) BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, COSTS OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS, OR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS OR YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. ACCESS TO, AND USE OF, THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR DEVICE OR COMPUTER SYSTEM, OR LOSS OF DATA RESULTING THEREFROM.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, OUR LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT (FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION), WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO A MAXIMUM OF FIFTY US DOLLARS (U.S. $50). THE EXISTENCE OF MORE THAN ONE CLAIM WILL NOT ENLARGE THIS LIMIT. YOU AGREE THAT OUR SUPPLIERS WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
9. Terms and Termination. Subject to this Section, these Terms will remain in full force and effect while you use the Site. We may suspend or terminate your rights to use the Site (including your Rollfi Account) at any time for any reason at our sole discretion, including for any use of the Site in violation of these Terms. Upon termination of your rights under these Terms, your Rollfi Account and right to access and use the Site will terminate immediately. You understand that any termination of your Rollfi Account may involve deletion of your User Content associated with your Rollfi Account from our live databases. Rollfi will not have any liability whatsoever to you for any termination of your rights under these Terms, including for termination of your Rollfi Account or deletion of your User Content. Even after your rights under these Terms are terminated, any terms that are intended by the parties to, or by their nature must, survive expiration or termination of these Terms shall so survive.
10. Consent to Share Certain Employee and Independent Contractor Information with Employer. If you are using the Site and a Rollfi Account in your capacity as an employee or independent contractor for a company that utilizes Rollfi’s Payroll Service, you acknowledge and understand that Rollfi acts as an intermediary between employers and their employees and/or independent contractors and hereby authorize Rollfi to share with your employer any information that you have provided to Rollfi in connection with the Payroll Service.
11. Electronic Fund Transfers (EFTs) and Account Balances. Rollfi, Inc partners with banking services provider Stearns Bank under its applicable entity as determined by it in its sole discretion, which may include without limitation Stearns Financial Services, Inc., Stearns Bank N.A., Stearns Bank Holdingford N.A., and Stearns Bank Upsala N.A. (collectively called “Stearns Bank” and “Bank”), member FDIC. This service allows you to open a limited account with Bank (“Account”) and allows you to make electronic fund transfers through Rollfi’s services on its platform. You may use the Rollfi Account with a linked Bank Account” only to perform certain transactions through Rollfi’s platform. You may not use your Rollfi Account to store value. Any Account opened through use of the Rollfi platform is subject to and governed by your Account agreement you enter into with Bank. Bank has no obligation, liability, or other responsibility under these Terms, any Rollfi service, or use of the Rollfi platform. By registering, linking your external bank account, and authorizing any electronic payment, you also agree to Bank’s website user agreement, https://www.stearnsbank.com/website-policy, electronic banking agreement, https://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/634683/pdfs/ElectronicBankingAgreement.pdf, online privacy notice, https://www.stearnsbank.com/online-privacy-notice, U.S. consumer privacy notice, https://www.stearnsbank.com/consumer-privacy-notice, privacy and security notice, https://www.stearnsbank.com/security, and Bank’s other policies and agreements, https://www.stearnsbank.com/policies-notices-agreements (collectively, “Bank Partner Terms”). You must comply with the Bank Partner Terms when creating or using your Rollfi Account and your Account Agreement when using your Account with our platform. The Bank Partner Terms may be modified from time to time, and the governing versions are incorporated by reference as part of the Terms. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO READ AND UNDERSTAND THE BANK PARTNER TERMS BECAUSE THEY CONTAIN TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONCERNING YOUR ROLLFI ACCOUNT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LIMITATIONS, REVERSALS, MANDATORY ARBITRATION, AND YOUR RELEVANT RIGHTS AND LIABILITIES.